Friday, March 13, 2009

so happy^^


muahahahahahaha!!!!! so happy today^^ because my daddy bought me a new watch from Taiwan...hehe^^ i love it dad~~ thank you very very much~~ muacks!! need to gv my dad a very very big hug jor... hahaha... my daddy say he choose this watch espeacially for me ..haha... hey, connie my pig sister~ i knw u sure will rob my watch when u back to malaysia..hahahaha!!!
Let me tell you a secret, daddy bought 3 watch 1 is this and another two u should are to whom hor... so i thk u should rob their watch before rob mine la...hahahhaha!!! because their watch also very nice^^ one is gold color and another is silver... wuahahhahahaha!! "THINK before u ACT".
erm...my brother complaint to dad that he din bought anythg to him..hahaha!!! "dai sei" hahaha!! but dad bought him two T-SHirt.. but the shirt looks abit..er.... abit.... old..... i thk... SHHHhhh!!! dont tell my daddy ah!!! but my bro oso think like that..hehe... but we nt dare to tell my dad cause dun wanna hurt his feeling^^ since my daddy so happy when gv us the souvenirs..hahaha!! anyway, i so happy^^ cause my daddy still bought me a dvd original~~ SHAKIRA dvd...ohyeah~~~^^ next time ask him buy AVRIL for me...muahahahaha!!

2 comments:

connie said...

NOT FAIR!!!!! i dun wan fren u all dy!!! tell dad i dun wan skype wif him liao!! blekkk!!!

ask him cancel his credit card o...i will swipe till it melt here!!! hhhmmmppphhhhh!!!!!

not fair!! not faiRRRRRRRRR

Richard said...

Connie will rob all 3 when she go back.. hahaha.. :p