Wednesday, January 6, 2010

freedom~~

woo hoo ~~~ finally i can graduate !!! weeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm done with my FYP, and now preparing to go oversea..hehe~ somehow I'm gonna miss my fren who din went to UK along with me and also my others CRAZY frens ^^ (hope they wont kill me when i mention tat) wuahahaha!!!

hmmm... its been ages since i write my blog.. nw i reli duno wat to write or say nia.....=.=" ou ou! got one thing i gonna say !!!!!! is ..... (let me think think) ..... when am i gonna have fun just like yesterday?? going to sing k with whole bunch of my CRAZY frens doing crazy stuff gossip about anything bla bla bla... hahaha!! i really gonna MISS it men !!!

sometimes really feel like why the time passes so fast like blink of an eye... all of them gonna start work sum of them gonna continues their studies and what about me ar=.=" haven't plan yet... wuahahahahaha!!!!! PLAY 1st?? Work?? (No~~!!!!!!!!!!) hahaha!! gonna kill by my mum if she saw this^^

ou.... now i remember Wat i wanna say^^ today I'm having a great day with my frens, went to swimming together~~ weeeeeeee... but i dunno hw to swim^^ juz float on the water like the dead body~ hahahahaha!!! lucky the water level is not high^^ and I'm nt that SHORT too~!!! (see criss, and qie zhi I'm nt tat short^^ haha) the pool is nt deep.. hehe.. although i dunno hw to swim somehow i still can hv fun pull ppl down into the water ~!!! wuakakakakaka!! sara is the 1st to be pull down by me i thk^^ muahahaha!! but somehow i was cheated by criss =.=" she slowly swim under the water and im nt preparing at all o.O i almost drink the water lar ...... now i was wondering why i din go push her down into the water when i gt the chances!!! haiz.. well~~ it doesn't matter nw, as long as we have FUN ~~!!!! yeah!!!!!!!

cant wait to have another FUN day^^

No comments: