Thursday, May 13, 2010

my decision ?

hmmm... one of my friend say he would buy me a flight ticket back to MIRI if i really wan or if i can finish my assignment early ....well, at first i tought he was joking only.. hahaha~ coz we owes joke around nvr get serious at all...hehe^^ but after awhile talking with him on the phone i just realize that he was serious about it.. gosh...

i feel like OMG o.O buying me flight ticket is like abit over and he would pay for it just wait me to say the date=.=" im reli in a deep shit for that moment XD but i manage to change the topic ~ yea~ but still before we hung up the call he still ask me to consider about it...ArggghhhhH~

so in the end i tell him what??? NO of coz^^ but what i worried the most is tat will he go buy the ticket?? Scaryyyy.................... hahahaha!! so what? non of my business also just PRETEND duno anything~ haha~ sumtime's this is the best way to avoid things.

Hey, dont laugh about it ya.. its true ok? many people or human would do that ^^thats including YOU ~ hahahahaha!! so im going to just enjoy my life now^^ weeeeeeeeeee...

No comments: