Monday, February 7, 2011

Great day ~

ahem~ finally i have time to bullshit sumthg on my blog XD ~ lets see what i have done today, opps ~ now oready 1;26 am should say what i have done yesterday~ hehe, its still CNY !! and i LOVE hanging out with my bunch of CRAZY friends yesterday~ going to each of their house eating their stuff XD it just feel so good !!! messing with their thgs and bluffing here and there ~ hahahaha !!

Well, hopefully the next year CNY will be still the same ^^ this year i think im changing abit.. wooo did i just tell myself I'M START TO CHANGE? hahaha ~ I'm turning into a hyper girl who loves to hanging out in AL FRESCO recently ~ XD im gonna drag all my frens out to have fun now ~ yeeeee haaaaaa !!! but sumtimes reminds me back when im still living in K.L having the crazy time with my friends yam cha here and ther from nite till the next morning ~ i miss the time ~ hahaha ~ now everyone going to different direction and places ~ hope those bunch of crazy fella having a great time now ^^

hmm~ let me list out today crazy frens i went out with, w.l, c.l, Seng, loon, bear, vic, chan, jam, steve, joey,leong, sam, Ace,jeff, ~ thats all i thk for now ~ maybe i left out some =.=" they will kill me if they knew it ~ haha ~ i love you guys MUCKSSS !!! hahaha~

No comments: