Thursday, April 21, 2011

Answ3r ~

this week i have been thinking alot of hellish stuff..... all thosse stuff just keep coming in, questions keep poping out, and im searching every answer for every questions that come to me all in one time, well.. seems like all the questions i have for myself have come to a conclusion and i have finally puzzle it up all the stuff i have been through as well as those acting the person did.. i FINALLY figure it out somehow..

so, somehow i just realize that from the begining is just a game you set up, lucky im clever enuf did not fall in ur game, seems like u are trying to drag me into ur so call GAME, lets see...the more i think the more i should just join the game u give it to me, i know what u wan and i can assure you that the things WONT happen on me or u and i will WIN the game no matter what, tomorrow u will see whats gonna happen and how i have change into and also you mess with the wrg person.

Also, i had enough of puzzling all the stuff, it was a shock when yesterday night i keep think what is going on that you still keep doing that, now i kinda know it since someone told me that, all stuff u told me is kinda LINK when i put it all together i get the real answer of it.

haha~ no matter how many shitty stuff of hellish things happen to me i can HANDLE it in MY WAY~ hmm.. although its tiring when u need to do things and still people ask u things that u dont wanna hear or answer about it, i wanted to avoid it but seems like not all i can avoid it anyway... running away from the truth is not a best solution somehow XD so i decide to stand on my ground and prepare for everythg, every shit you people wanna ask, every answer u wan from me !!!!

1 comment:

GeminiGeek said...

Whatever it is, you should confront the person who setup the game. It might not be as bad as what a 3rd party told you. Being honest and blunt sometimes often settles stuff.

Remember, there's always 2 sides every story.