Sunday, May 1, 2011

WhAt A DaY ~

what to say about today ...... going to my fren house having a drinks... omg tat was awesome XD but somehow i thk tis is the day i wanna get change i know too much things and suddenly i feel like being dumb is a good way ~ no ned to be sad, no ned to feel anythg, no ned to think anything just to be happy thats all ^^

today is the 2nd time i end up with tears on my eyes ~ XD LOL ~ wat else can i say? u guys sure kinda curious huh~ well u to tell the truth u not gonna knoe it coz tats my problem and this is my blog and after u read this blog forget about it ~ hahahahahha ~ tats all im gonna say ~ just to realese my feeling at here ~ but it feels kinda great ~ at least i knoe more about somethgs ~ and i have learnt more thgs from tat ~ haha ~

2 comments:

大雄 said...

Cheers =)

Anonymous said...

everyday should be end up with a sweet smile but not tears dropping from eyes ~ after a dream, 2ml will be another great day ^.^