Sunday, February 12, 2012

Decided~

Im not in the mood now but then again WTF am i doing here =.=" bloging ~ LOLx.... Anyway... what i really wish and hope for now is that we could still be frens like always... but thn again if you choose not to i wont blame it on u or beg u say "plz dont" i would just let it go the frenship of ours although it take years to build it.. just blame it on me who destroy everythg and end up like this im deeply sorry....

And i cant belive that my tears start to falling when i saw the msg u sent to me, and how much i apperiate the friendship of ours and it seems like it disappear rite at that instant .... i not even dare to get back inside join my friends with such conditions if they saw me crying i duno what will happen... it took me almost 20 minutes to get back to my very good conditions.. ( tats fast~~ lol ~ jz kidding anyway).

Tell me anyone? what should i do now... im trying to pull myself togther and its kinda hard... what i can do now is hope that things will getting better ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

things will get better.