Monday, February 16, 2009

First day on the job~

wanna know how was my first day in the job?? hahahahaha~!!! I'm so lucky because i din slack off when doing the job that my supervisor gave me..hehe.. i toughs that task she gave me is just to give me some practice or what.. so... as you can know I'm abit lazy and i thought that this is just a practice so just slowly do it and design it simply..hohohohohoho~!!!

its a miracle that i finish it earlier..hahahaha.... but after a few minutes my supervisor came in and ask me did i finish the design... I'm like saying in my heart " hell ya I'm finish it~ its just a piece of cake~" haha... i told her that i have done it then she just say good and the client wanna see it now... when i heard that I'm in shock~!! like being strike by the thunder~!! well... what i answer is OK get the client in and take a look is there anything that he wanna change or not..haha.. but in my heart I'm like " what the F**K~!! you bitch din tell me that this design is for client~!!! and I'm just a newbie man~!! NEWBIE OK~!!! "

I'm so lucky that the client say OK~~ hahahhaha~!! I'm so relieve when the client left^^ gosh~ that time really scary when i think about what the supervisor say when the client wanna see my work... first i feel like i wanna kill the supervisor 1st then runaway..hahahaha~!! or i can wait for the moment when we finish work i drag her to the back of the street and beat her to death...hahahaha~!!! well.~ i just think of it only in the reality i cant do anything=.=" but think of it will make me laugh~!! muahahahahahahahaha~!!!!

hope that the next day wont have this kind of things happen again~~ hahaha~~

2 comments:

connie said...

the lesson behind this experience is to do your best in every task given to you...haha! you never know how you can benefit from a simple task...hehe!

gambateh! no worries, she dun dare bully you...coz miri is OUR territory! muahahahha!

shirley. said...

omg.. the client must be mum.. if not, why wil say ok? hahahhahhhahahhahahah..