Friday, January 16, 2009

statistic the terrible subject

haha~ how could i blogging at this time~!!!! tomorrow is my exam.. oops~ is today cause now already 12.45 am...hahhaha~ i losing my confident in this subject dunno why... last few days i still have the confident think that i can pass this subject without much worries... but now im losing confident when i look back at my pass year questions and also tutorial questions... its like a nightmare for me~!! suddenly my brain is blank and cant event think what formula i should use~!! and the worst part is i cant understand the question~!!!!

gosh~!! now i really dunno how I'm going to sit for my exam in the afternoon=.=" I'm struggling to get my confident back... but looks like till now i still cant get it... how am i going to get through this?? where did my confident go? cant imaging that I'm so pathetic... ~sigh~

people say practice make perfect but for me practice make me nervous=.= i wish that i can get through this... well... i gotta continue do statistic now... hope that this time i wont daydreaming..

2 comments:

Donna Bong said...

hey womaaaaan.

don't worrry about doing bad. you can't do any worse than me! just have confidence in yourself, and I'M sure you'll do just fine. hey if you can play games well, i'm sure you can answer questions just as well! lovesss~

chi@ said...

yaya no nid worry... when in pinch... just pull something out of ur 8 treasure pocket, not tau sar peng aaa.. haha