Wednesday, June 30, 2010

reading log !!!

can u see the PICTURE of WORDS?!! here you go see for yourself ----------------------------->
so scary when i see my tutor wrote this "congratulation to the field" it give me a creepy feel =.=" seems like im entering the WAR ZONE and he is the commender checking up his soilder.... gosh... i think i should be the lieutenant XD wuahahahaha !! im gonna BOOM the whole LJMU ^^ woohoo ~!! now the so call READING LOG our "base" is being under control by me ~ muahahha !! im gonna plant a C4 in the base !! let it explode!! and disappear forever and ever ..... i will just say "SO LONG YOU SUCKERs!!!" sorry for the foul language hehe..

2 comments:

chi@ said...

Yeaaahhhhh I wanna retire from the warzoneeeeeee

chui ying said...

i think iqbal was trying to write 'contribution to the field' instead of congratulation to the field... LOLx... christine a... help me a... i dont wan to do assignment jor a.. wana vomit when i see journals.. ~.~""