Friday, June 18, 2010

topic of the day~

Another day another tought another decisions~ way to go Christine, good luck for my LAST decisions before i start my real journey alone .. haiz =.=
Okies here goes nothing, now making my own decisions whether to go OR not to go ?? well, there were no people or friends or family to give me suggestions or any advice, less than 3 months i have to gather all the information and tell my parents about the the master study stuff.... and will i really go for the studies??
Sometimes when i heard or chit chat with my friends about the master stuff, some of them will just say it is just a waste of time and i will think like "yeah, it is a waste of time and waste money too" and some of them will just say it is ridiculous for getting master in graphic design, well i should say it does make sense sometime... arg.. for my sis she will say "its ur decisions, dun ask me about it if not later u will complain to me tat i gv u the wrong decisions" hmmm.. well, that's conclude everything and i wont ask my parents advise or what just decide it myself rather asking for help~
Following my family foot steps is really hard, and so much pressure about it... its been years i try to catch up but still it is beyond my limit. i think i should get my degree cert back to my home not a master cert.... hahaha XD I'm gonna be dead if my mum see this ... wuahahahaha ^^
Anyway, sometimes i really wanna find someone to talk about it but it seems like abit annoying if i talk to my friends or who so ever.. hahahahaha !! maybe i dont like giving trouble to my friends, and i rather help people more thn people help me.. hehe.. woo.. seems like i write too much.. but i feel so much better now~ muahahahahaha !! my bestfren ASSIGNMENT now is waiting for me.. LOL... gotta rush assignment again, i should stop now before i pollute my own blog~ hahahaha!

3 comments:

chi@ said...

cheersss~

-pEi- said...

u know ur limit so u should knw whether u shall proceed or not babe
it is not only to satisfied other people but also concern about ur own life
whatever ur decision is i guess everyone will respect ur decision

shirley. said...

Just go for it! It's ur decision ler.. ni suang jiu hao liao.. hahah