Monday, August 8, 2011

what NexT?

seems like i'm having a compicated life here XD althought i got nothings to do yet i gt thgs to settle ~ wuahahahahahaha !!!! weird life after all ~ sometimes i wanna go back to the past~ a happy past nt a trouble past XD but sumtimes i still prefer now ^^ meeting with new friends ~ hohoho ~ but the past is following meeeee here O.O ~~ shoo shoo past go away ~ hahaha ! dun bug into my current life ~ LOL

Seems like i very seldom going with my friends those i always hang out with but now i don't know what happens its like no one wanna or maybe they have their own friends to hang out with or things to do. well... erm its seems that way ~~ LOL ~( self-comfort ) hahaha! but as for me i did hang out with others gang when my friends dn have any activities or what.

Somehow i did go out at the middle of the night just to meet up with one of my friend...erm wait--- issit fren?? erm... let me thk.....ex-g.f ? no no ... ex-friend?? no no... enemy? LOL i DUNO =.= AHA !!! i know !! stranger !!! yeaaa ~ that sounds better no? but i dun thk so also.. arggghh whatever lar ~ just take is as one of my beloved galfriend in the past ^^ LOL ~ sounds COOL ! hahaha ! im crazy ~~ nyahahahha! well, whatever it is hope things can settle soon ~ mehhhhh~

those who peek on my blog buy me some sweets neh ~~~ XD wuahahaha ~

No comments: