Sunday, December 7, 2008

im dead~!!! dead~!! dead~!!! haha

gosh~!!! i cant believe i still can write blog now~~ hahaha... i havent start my assignment !!! this thursday i need to hand in ... but still i havent start anything YET.... hahahaha... should i say im lazy or what=.=" still have the mood to write blog..haiz.. my friends all started to do now..but i think im the only one who still blur blur although my idea being prove by my tutor but i still dunno how to create it out...

i better hurry think of how to do now=.=" hahaha..if not i would fail this subject... but i REALLY don't know what to do or which one to start 1st!!!!!! i don't what i was thinking... haiz... really feel weird now~~ what to do??? arg~~ just done my assignment 1st then just think of other shit=.=

hope that i can finish my assignment on time~

2 comments:

shirley. said...

how can u be blogging at this time? this is so critical condition man.. hahha.. if u cant finish it, u gotta stay up and become miss panda. hahaha. good luck lor..

connie said...

you learn from me ah?? last minute work ah?? aiyo...you better guai guai start early...mum gonna scold me for influencing you liao...tao yen~