Thursday, December 4, 2008

.........

well~~ erm.. what should i write in my blog??? nothing special huh i think..... hahaha...oh ya, i know what I'm going to write..muahahahah~!! well~ here i go~~ I HATE BEING CHEATED BY THE "F..." teacher=.=" asking me to present during that day but in the end she say not enough time and change it to Friday.... hey~!! am i deaf or Wat?! did she just said "the next two presenter present on FRIDAY" well~ at that moment i kinda wanna tell her "what the F**K~!! i wear this formal cloth whole day just because for this stupid fucking presentation and NOW you tell me present it on FRIDAY with a stupid dumb smile on her face~!!

i guess she don't have brain at all i have told her that "1 hours is not enough why don't we change it to Friday because we have 2 hours and all of the student can present together on that day so that we dont have to make it into two day to present this presentation" well~~ guess what she say....~ erm..i think i forgot what she said..hehe.. now I'm really angry with it... i hate "TEACHER"!! i just telling the truth~!! i HATE teacher since I'm in primary school till now~!!! even the teacher treat me nice or what but still i HATE teachers, lectures or tutor, i hate ALL of it~!! who teach me before that's mean i HATE him/her if she is a teacher or what~!!

if i have the rights to kick their ass i will do so~!!! never ever tell me to become a teacher!!! i definitely kill the person who ask me to become a teacher=.=" gosh~~ i think i really really hate teacher till now huh.... hahahaha! well... i dont wanna talk about it anymore.. i better stop bloging now.. if i continue mybe all kind of foul words will come out..^^ GOD bless the teacher wont sue by me someday... haha..^^

3 comments:

shirley. said...

hahha.. i help u to curse the teacher also.. hahhha.. good ler me.

大雄 said...

Aduh..
Ur teacher damm cham..
No matter treat u nice or bad,
U still hate them ==" LOL
U will hurt them 1 la..
LOL

christinegoh said...

haha~ i dun care~ i hate teacher in my whole life~~ hehe..