Monday, December 29, 2008

my planet~~

finally i finish design my own planet~~ yeah~~ actually is a assignment ^^ hehe~ i use two days to create tiz plante=.=" always do till 4 o'clock in the morning=..= hahahaha.. so im going to let you guys see my design planet~ gv some comment ya^^ if gt la.. hehe tiz is my last design and also the fifth design^^

tiz is the 4th design..hehe.. tiz took me 1 hours to thk how im going to place my planet=.=

well~ this looks abit empty huh..the space.. i duno wat i wanna put for it..hahaha^^


this looks abit fake for me... hahhaha..maybe because of the color..hehe.. i also duno why i use tat color..haiz

here comes the last picture... and also the 1st planet i design=.= but i not really like it..hahahaha
erm..among all the planet i like the last one^^ hahaha.. also duno why~ muahahahaha... im going to set it as my desktop wallpaper..hehe...hope you guys enjoy my pic^^ yeah~



3 comments:

shirley. said...

wa seh.. love it ler.. i like the first post and the second one also.. hahah.. nice~ but i think the last one is too simple and not that nice lor.. lol

Richard said...

the 1st 1 very nice.. :D

connie said...

i love it...absolutely love it!!!