Friday, July 22, 2011

WilL we BeComE StranGerS AgaIn?

The Truth is Every moment, Every Day, Every Hours i've been missing you, haha~ how i wish to spend a great time with you, somehow things just wont go smooth as i thought and this makes me think of something that i should not have been giving a thought about it.. when u told me that you got somethg to tell me and u are serious on it im kinda surprise and hoping that its not the things that i wanna hear about it. im kinda greedy >.< just hate that.

I should not have get into that kind of life and you have been telling me that everything will be just fine and i believe that too but somehow its not that easy when u have step into the life and getting out is harder then i thought. At 1st i dont wanna step out from this but from what my friend ask me the same questions as owes but this time the way of asking is different and im kinda surprise with those words and i understand that somehow.

This few days or week perhaps, alot of stuff i dont wanna hear or scared to hear about it keep going into my ears =.=" at 1st i just dont wanna believe it but somehow it did happen. hahaha ~ anyway, u did tell me its so unfair to me and i accepted it so its my fault anyway to ruin ur current life, im so sorry in that, i might give u a difficult time and trust me i will make ur life back to normal but of coz it might be abit pain at 1st for you im trying to be honest here but as for me the pain will be much more greater thn the previous one i think ~ bahahahaha ~ even typing it out here i can feel the P of myself, LOL ~ haha..

I dont know what ans you will give me although i really really really dont wanna it to be like this.. i really wish that it wont happen. i admit that i always wish that u are beside me even i dont have the time or wat i still will reply all of ur messages i will never missed it unless sumthgs really going on with me. I always remember every word u tell me although i owes pretend duno, haha.. you owes makes me laugh though ^^ hehe.

No comments: