Sunday, July 17, 2011

WeIrD

hmmm... 1st i gonna shout is HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONG !!!! haha !! may all ur wish come trueeee yaa ~ and of coz im gonna FORCE u save a wish for me ~ ^^

Today seems fun having dinner with with all my frens, but yet i cant believe when we go alfresco i cant even finish up my drink!!! my "illusion" drink... i think really somethings wrong with me even my baka butai-chan fren ask me are u ok why u cant finish up ur drinks =.="

I think still ther is problem with me and i know it but somehow i ignore the problem ... haha... no appetite for few days.. cant sleep well, cant even be my normal self ... "wound can be heal, and scars will remain" what else should i do? i give myself 1 week to get myself back rather .. will i success? hard to say.. maybe? nothing is impossible rite??

I'm tired somehow... at home thgs will just pop-ing up from brain ... cause i couldnt get the answer ... just questions from myself asking "WHY?" i tried to make myself busy and go out with my fren having fun just to put all my questions behind and thats will make me stops thinking for awhile... i duno why i can easily fall asleep at my friend house but not mine =.=" maybe much secure?? much more warm? ned a hug to slp? ... =.=" whack my head better ^^ much more faster to fall asleep~ haha ~

well, nothg much to say now ~ gonna hug my lovely little devil pillow slp now ~ NITEZ everyone~ muacksss

1 comment:

chi@ said...

world conqueror no nid sleep one~