Friday, November 21, 2008

finally~!!

so long din write my blog~!!! haha... so busy with my assignment~~ but finally i finish it on time^^ doing this two assignment almost took my life=.=" few days din sleep... I'm now just look exactly like panda..... hahaha... can bring me to the zoo jor~~ muahahaha~~ although i done my assignment le but still got few assignment and midterm waiting for me next week T.T

haiz... but its really challenging to have so many assignment...oh yeah~!!! im scare of nothing~!! how many assignment the leacture give i will finish on time^^ muahahaha~!! nothing is impossible~!! i think im abit nuts huh... hahaha.. erm.. see when i publish it on my blog~~ haha.. but dun laugh if not nice ya~~

gosh... im so sleepy now, i think i gotta stop at here... hehe... tata^^ so happy after done and also finish my presentation...hohohoho~~!!

2 comments:

CkY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CkY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.