Sunday, January 4, 2009

home???

yo... im back to write some stuff again~~!! feel like bloging now... duno why... haiz~ well... i will going back to hometown soon for my industrial training... but dun feel like i wanted to go back to my own place~ some of my friends told me that "thats great you can enjoy at your hometown and meet up with your freinds there" well.. to tell the truth i dun think i can enjoy at there~ and the weird things is that i dont miss my home at all........(im not fooling ok).. but when they mention about this stuff i dont feel like listening to it or maybe i will just answer something like "yah, thats great finally i can go back"~ hahaha^^

erm.. today my mum just told me that she has book my flight on feb... well at that moment i feel like say "can i work at k.l or wat"... but still i wont say it out~ hehe^^ scare my mum will abit dissappointed on me~ but i kinda miss my doggie alot^^ haih~ but this time im going to stay at MIRI for 3 months~!!! gosh!! i dont wan stay at there so long~!!!! i dont think i should say it but this make me think alot, what im going to do during that 3 months=.=" i wanna go to school... wanna have some fun at school or listen to those lectures and tutors talking nonsense..haha^^ thats make my life more easy.. hahahahahaha

i rather rush my assignment till morning or fool around the sch..hahaha^^ i also duno why i wanna go to sch so much=.=" maybe stay at home makes me go nuts....... hahaha.. soon FEBRUARY is coming....(see i cant stop think of that) arghHHHh~ i dont wan to mention it again=.=" make me feel uncomfrotable only... T.T... i think i should concentrate on my exam 1st ...~hehe^^ did i just say CONCENTRATE!! omg!! nt my style at all=.=" lets think about chinese new year... er... i did go back celebrate this year..hehe^^ i dont feel like it was a waste for not celebrating CNY, hahahahaha~~!!!! its good for me not going back coz no ned to clean up..muahahahahhahaha... and no need wait people come my house...muahahaha..^^(my sis sure will say tat im fan chiong or cheap cheng, pek dai her to clean up the mess) hahaha^^

yerr~!! y the time pass so fast geh~ sienz.. i wanna stop at here liao..continue my assignment sin~ muahahahaha.. hopefully that at this moment i dont thk about the "industrail training"~

4 comments:

Richard said...

u r the 1st person.. i see dun wan to go back Miri de.. :S

Miri so nice... :)

chailin said...

This is the 1st time i leave down message here and also the 1st time i drop comment in ppl's blog.. jz.. after read ur blog,gt the feeling wanna bite u...y dun wan bec miri wor...u noe, very ironic for me ler...i wish to go bec miri for my intership so much...bt dun ve the chance...u gt the chance bt u say u dun like...gv the chance to me lo...:( u shud appreciate the chance la...hehe....hmm...when bec miri remember miz me lo...bt no nid miz tarc so much la.... XD

connie said...

yep!! christine break the record!!! she is the 1st EVER person to say not wanting to back miri~ hahhahah! anyway, u hv ur own decision...if u dont want, just tell mum about it....i am sure she will understand..hahha!

i know why u dun wana go back miri...coz i am not there ma...if i am in miri, sure u will be swiming back if mum din book u da ticket~ hahhahah!

cheap jing! dun wana clean d house..but make dat 2 cheap jings...coz i din go back also...but if i had the chance, i'll go back for sure...on the 1st cny day...not the 30th though..muahhahahaha!

shirley. said...

yaya.. both christine and connie are "cheapest jing".. hahha.. i know why she dun wan go back to miri. tat's cuz i am in kl and she gonna miss me loads and loads.. hahha.. i understand why she dun wan go back miri ler.. maybe can learn more things if training at kl lor.