Monday, January 5, 2009

exam~=.="

BAD NEWS~!!!! now i just realise that next week is my final exam~!!!! gosh~~~ can any1 plz help me bomb the sch?? hahahhaahaha~ i havent prepare anythg for my exam and the good news is........ my notes is nt complete=.=" and some of the note i throw jor....(nw i juz realise when i wrote this sentence....... i throw away my law notes -.+).

hahahahhaha~!!! well.... i think i should ply 1st for few days...just to release my stress..(

AHa~!!! i got an idea how to make myself study~!! the idea is go to library study~!! er... i dont thk i can do it... i definitely will fall asleep (hey..abit sound like doing assignment when i use this words "idea") hahahaha~!! SIAO ah~!!!! argHHHHHHHHhhhhHHH!!!!!!! exam do for what~!! can anybody tell me??=.=" cause when we go out for work we dont have any exam neh.... just work eat and sleep....haha~ oops~ forgt to add another important words..that is PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! PLAY!! i wan PLAY!!

YerRrr.... i sound like crazy~~ hahaha.. who cares i think every1 agree with me...muahahaha~rite?? my fren?? ... if u dont agree u are KISIAO!!! haha~~ well... i should wish all my friends GOOD LUCK and all the best for them in the exam~ GAMBATEH~!! we can do~!! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE~!!


4 comments:

PING PING said...

Arghhhhh....i got exam too..can get any tips for marketting n culture?

Richard said...

wear adidas to exam...
"impossible is nothing"... :P

connie said...

ei? i also thought of going to library to study...but i am lazy....coz so cold...hahhaha! GOOD LUCK for exam ya...muaksss...love ya lots!!!

shirley. said...

cheh.. wear nike lar.. just do it! hahha.. dun listen to richard jek.. lols