Sunday, January 11, 2009

omg~^^

yeRRrr!!!! really not my style study so early~!!! this is the first time i start study so early=.=" guess what.... i study so early because my brain content 0% of that stupid statistic subject or can say is -100% in my brain...hahahahaha~!! study from zero become hero~ oyeah~!!! what a nice sentence~!!! lol.. i think too much of becoming a hero... should become a polar bear hibernate whole day,....muahahahhaa...^^

well the final exam is around the corner now~ i think most of my friends is struggling now..haha.. and i think I'm the only one still have the time blogging although is in critical moment of rushing my statistic~ i really dunno what kind of result i will be getting for this subject=.=" can you imaging a person content 0% of that subject in her brain can get what kind of result??-.+ hahahaha~!!

ahem~ lets wait for result after exam.. if i get an A that's means the exam papers is nt mine, if B i think the person who marks is half asleep, if C ... OMG~!!! i cant believe that i will get such result..hahahahah~!! just my luck if i gt C^^ who's the GIRL~! I'm the GIRL~!! oh yeah~!!! i kinda nuts already.. nahahahahaha^^

~WISH US ALL LUCK IN THE FINAL EXAM~ GOOD LUCK!^^

3 comments:

Jack Cheong said...

dun worry... I also blog ing

connie said...

GOOD LUCK...i am also surprised...erm...SHOCKED is a better word...that u study so early...muahhahaha! anyway, same thing is happening to me too...cant believe it! almost sound IMPOSSIBLE to see both of us studying so early...IMPOSSIBLE is INDEED NOTHING..

Donna Bong said...

good luck girl!!!! just found ur blog so ill be reading it more now. wahahahahahha