Monday, November 10, 2008

ant buster~!!

gosh~!!! today kill alot of ants!!! so scary~~~=.=" really alots of ants and oso the ant eggs~... i start cleaning my house from 3.30pm till 7.00pm~!!! OMG!!! so long~!!! even myself also didnt realize that i spend so much time killing and cleaning..haiz.... so tired and hungry after cleaning=.= almost use up all my energy jor~~~ hahahahaha..^^

By the way~~ im out of topic~!!! back to my killing ants topic^^ hahahaha~~~ gosh.. i think i should ask my friends move all my furniture then kill all the ants even the ant just born out=.= if i din do that i think my ps2 will be full of ants~~ hahaha... from nw on can call me ANT BUSTER instead of GHOST BUSTER^^ hope that tonite the ants wont attack me while im asleep=..= scary~~~ erm...... still gt what i need to say neh..... er...... i thk thats all for today for me being so busy and hardworking...ohyeah~~ my mum will be proud of me when see the words "hardworking" hahahahaha~!!!!

2 comments:

connie said...

yerrrr....so geli....i am not there...lucky....if not, i have to clean also...muahhahahha! lucky ur laptop didnt get carried away by the ants....muahhahaha! throw away the chocolates larrr^^

christinegoh said...

i wont throw my chocoltae=.=" if do i oso will throw the lapto=..=" but inside my laptop gt alot of anime... ERM~ so i consider of nt throwing both thgs away..hehe.. i will continue kill the ants~!!! muahahahaha...