Friday, November 7, 2008

so full~~~~^^

gosh~~!!! today i ate alot!!! hahaha!!! nice steamboat~~ ^^ what a day~~ me and my classmate eat for 3 hours!!!! omg!!! can u thk hw much we eat~~~!!! hahahhaha~~ im nt dare to thk of it cause i thk we eat tooooooooooo much=..=" hahahah~!!!

but 1 unexpected thgs is that today is one of my classmate birthday=.= i dont even knw when is his birthday.... SORRY ah jia yong~~ hahahaha!! but at least i still sing a birthday song for you^^ and eat ur cake oso=.=" so full~~~ next time must ask my buddy miss S & E to join us EAT~!! muahahaha~!! it would be more fun and more laughter^^ but duno when they are free to join us, hope that they can join us eat steamboat one day...hahahaha...

OMG~!! forgt to announce 1 thgs is that my buddy P.Y very very pro in eating!!! she can stuff any food in her stomac=.= but her body size i thk is XS ...hahahaha~~ hope that you wont mind what i say^^ if do gv me comment ya~~ hahahaha~~ teach me hw you stuff the food in your stomach^^ so that i can eat alot~!!!!!!! muahahahahahahah... eventough just eating wif my classmate today but i have alot of fun with them ...haha... too bad i hate one of my classmate!!!!=.=" lucky i still can ignore that person..hahaha.. so anoying~~~ haiz..

ErM~~ i thk thats all for today~~ hahaha

~THE END~

2 comments:

Jack Cheong said...

swt... that's all? I also almost dead because of eat too much... going to gain weight.. \( ^w^)/~*

connie said...

hate u lar...eat steamboat.....hate u! i wana eat also....i wan.....i wan....i am going to buy a steamboat pot here den make one for myself! huh!!!!!!