Tuesday, November 11, 2008

good news~~!!

muahahhahaha~!! forgt to announce a good news~!!! mayb this good news was for me and my classmate only^^ hahaha!! today there was a talk from JMU lecturer or sumthg like that la~~ my fren told me that they had change the Syllabus!! ohyeah~~ they are going to have 80% coursework and 20% for exam!!! yeah!!!!! lets celebrate!!!!

hmmm..... but i still hv to study for 1 year plus=.=" hopefully everythg is going to be fine throughout my study~~~ hehe^^ so happy when i gt the news... yeah... im coming JMU~~~ i dun wan stay at TARC!!! everythg is theory=.=" what a lame sch... make the student suffer only... hehe.. erm.. i thk i should stop bloging now gotta do my homework^^..haiz...

3 comments:

connie said...

wakao!!!! why so fun de???? i so cham ah!! coursework only 20% but hv to do lab experiment, reports, presentations, project...for one subject!!!! yerrrrrrrr!! not fair de!!! i wana change course!

Richard said...

my dear cousin, connie.. tooooooo late de.. hahahaha..

actually what is JMU???? hahaha.. :P

christinegoh said...

hahaha~!!! i agree wif my dear cousin, richard!!! its too late jor...haha... JMU is the sch connie study nw^^ thats why she jealous lo~~~mauahahaha