Sunday, November 2, 2008

boring....

haiz... so boring~~ boring till write blog.... well what i wanna say??? erm~~ HUNGRY~!!!!! i havent ate my breakfast=.= i wanna find a person acc me eat but too bad all busy like hell~!! better go eat all by myself..

i kinda use to it oready...hahaha, sometimes alone is good~ ^^ nthg bother you.. tell you one things~!! nw im back to my normal life^^ i slp quite early this few days... execept when doing the stupid assignment stuff=.= i also dont knw why this semster i hate assignment but nt really hate it is like lazy to do the assignment...hehe.. i think this semester very less find my bestfriends=.= maybe they all busy with their own stuff..hahahaha

haiz~ wat a boring day...... any comment or suggestion what should i eat?? HUNGRY~~

2 comments:

Jack Cheong said...

burger!!!

connie said...

bored ah?? must be lack of me entertaining you lor^^ before i come to uk, u dun even hv time to blog errr...muahhahhha! i kept u really busy nehhh...everyday ask you da same question..'where to eat ah?'

hahhahhaha! miss me neh....