Sunday, November 16, 2008

sui yu Part 2~!!!

this blog is especially written for my Sui yu Elaine friend~!!! oh yeah~~ since i soon will be chop by her into pieces why don't i write few more things for her instead of doing nothing siting there waiting for her to come and chop me=.="..hahaha!!!

just now my friend criss told me she is not just a Sui yu but is a Sui yu wearing high heels!!! muahahahaha!!!! criss ah~ you better prepare for out coming days when see Elaine in school hoping that she wont remember about this nickname you created just for her^^ you wanna me help you put a TM mark at her nickname?? hahahaha!! i think she will be glad to have that~~ Criss, since you will be attack by Sui yu soon why don't drag one more person to join you?? i know who will join you...Hehe... don't worry i will join you since I'm the one who wrote this blog just for her..hahaha~!!! but still i wanna drag two more person to join us~~ muahahaha~!! that's Sara and Pui yen~!!!

ErM~ Sara is the one who created this name for you... hahahaha~!! so cant blame us to call you that... Sui yu suite you bah Elaine~~ doesn't mean that you are that "Sui yu" who easily cheat by people ya~^^ we just wanna categorize you almost same group as tortoise..hahaha...now can you realize that how good we are to give you this name~~ muahahaha!! as for pui yen you gotta join us for life and death.. coz soon Elaine will chop you into pieces also..hahaha!! you also agree with us to call her that ya~~ hahaha...

hmm~~ seems like I'm the one who will be chop by four of you=.="... will i really chop by you all ah??? or we all chop by Elaine??? hahahaha~!!! i scare of nothing!!! but better don't chop me ya^^ I'm still young to deal with death~~ and i don't how to write death in Chinese words=.=" so there are no meaning for killing me...oh yeah~~~~ that's my reason~!!! hahahaha!!! be nice to me to me ya~~ plz~~ hehe...but Elaine let me remind you one last thing... the name really suite you la~~~^^ keep that nickname ya^^

before i end my part 2 sui yu, plz be nice to me ya... but i haven't prepare next on Monday how to face you=.=" i think i will really be dead meat soon~ haha... OK, that's all for now... hey you 3 wu gui sara, criss, pui yen stand on my side ya...hahaha!!! i dun wanna be dead meat alone=..=

No comments: